Monday, September 15, 2008

I can't think of a title, how about "random thoughts"...

We have been missing Washington like crazy.  I am happy to say that Tony absolutely loved it up there (not surprising really.) The other day he even said he is tempted to just move there. I think if he doesn't get into the U this year he is really going to push to go to the school in Portland next year.

The weather here has been very much like it was when we were there. Just beautiful, warm but not too hot, cool but not too cold. We have sat on the patio for dinner several times...I heart fall.

Meags and all others doing the push up challenge, how's it going for you?!? I am struggling to say the least. I had to do week 3 twice and I still don't feel ready to move onto week 4. There is something about doing above 15 that is killing me. I have my doubts I will ever be able to do 100 but hey the program promises I can so we will see.

Ind is going in to have her hearing tested tomorrow while she is sedated. We are hoping the results will be good but Tony said tonight "it will be what it is supposed to be." And that is true.

Well I guess that is the end of my randomness.

Love you all

J

4 Comments:

At 12:22 PM , Blogger Adam said...

very skeptic of ever doing 100 push-ups in a row i did around 1000 a day on my mission and still at the end i could never do 100

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Adam,
that doesn't even look like you...weird.

 
At 2:15 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

darla, he's the one on the left.
Jess can i just say that i would like to put my vote in the affirmative for you guys moving up here? k good. DO IT!!

 
At 9:56 PM , Blogger Meags said...

yeah jesse i kind of put the push up thing on hold, during week three or four, but i am going to start week three again next week. 100 really, i think they might be lying. 40 is good enough for me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home