Sunday, October 26, 2008

ColoradoBennett

I have some really bad news. In fact it is such bad news, I've been holding off for two whole months in telling you bloggers. I was about half way finished with Beech Tree Blog Book Year 1 when it just up and disappeared. I thought maybe it was just my laptop and if I opened up some memory the book I worked so hard on for hours and hours would return. I just ended up erasing hundreds of pictures instead (I thought they were safe and sound on the cd, but I was wrong). I sent messages to Blurb asking for help, but they haven't had the decency to reply. I searched around and several other Blurb users have had the same problem. I'm so mad I could spit.
So Beech Tree Blog Book Year 1 will not be ready in time for Christmas like I promised. Unless any of you know an online blog book making company more reliable than Blurb.

4 Comments:

At 10:01 AM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

That is so frustrating I'm sure! I'm sorry...

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Mindi, that makes me ill for you. We all understand I'm sure I can speak for all of us. I'm just so sad about all of your hard work. I love you.

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger Meags said...

mindi, you are perfect no matter what you do. i'm sorry for the frustration!

 
At 11:05 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Mindi, you are so awesome. Thanks for all of your hard work and I am so sorry that happened.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home