Thursday, November 20, 2008

ColoradoBennett


Last night when it was Adam's turn to say family prayer Kaia asked him if he would please not use the word "opportunity".  I'm not sure why she was venom on that particular word, but she really meant it.  And because it is Adam's nature to tease and torture those who ask the ridiculous (or anyone who breathes, actually) he took it upon himself to use the word "opportunity" more times in a prayer than I thought possible.  I was shaking uncontrollably during the prayer from laughter and had to leave the room after it was over because I could hear Kaia crying hot tears of fury.   Then I had a dream about "opportunity" but it only lasted a few seconds and I can't remember what it was about.  Strange?  Yes.
Twelve more days 'till Adam's monumental vacation begins.  I was telling a friend about our plans and said "When would our kids ever have the chance to spend a whole month with their dad on vacation?"  She responded, "Well, if he lost his job."  I think she has see long periods of time with her husband out of work, but now he works for the FBI and all is well.  Anyway, we are very excited to move to WA (if only for a month).
Hey Ellynn, when you gonna have that baby?

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM , Blogger Meags said...

oh i love my little kaia!! and my little adam!! wow there are so many fun things to look forward to in the next few weeks. i can't even imagine a whole month of adama and mindi fun!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home