Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mind! You're so loved! Look at all these great photos of you! I especially like the one of you looking like a hair goddess right after giving birth! wow..anyway, i just posted a ton of pics of our trip to the zoo on my blog and it took FOREVER, so if you're interested in seeing them, just click here.
Happy Day to all.
~Darla
P.s. I was thinking for all those who are interested and are coming for Thanksgiving Day (you Robbins that is), that we should put on a talent show. Just something casual really, but I'm DYING to hear some musical talent from you guys!

2 Comments:

At 9:35 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

You should make Paula and Monica sing, "I wonder as I wander." It will knock your socks off.

Oh how I wish I was going to be there with everyone for Thanksgiving. It sounds like it will be magical. Plus I would really like to be in the talent show so you could all see my musical talent...oh wait...

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Hey! It doesn't have to be "musical". I think Ellery was just saying how he was going to recite a poem. (;

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home