Sunday, January 25, 2009

The playroom dwellers


My little Finny sleeping on Christmas Eve


"I come in peace"


pieni karhu
(little bear)

I really have no excuse as to why i have not been on here. i'm just lazy i guess. or i spend every waking moment feeding or bouncing my crazy child. he is the love of my life however so i guess it's okay.
Jason's big focus lately has been building a desktop. he finally got all of the vital running parts on friday and has been camped out on the floor ever since getting it all put together. yes, that's right, in the middle of the floor where i've had to step over cords in the night as i dazedly stumble to fetch my crying child. besides that and the crazy keyboard i'm having a hard time typing on right now i really like it. it's super fast.
Brooke was just complaining that i haven't posted pictures on the blog lately so here ya go.
The little man is growing so fast he weighs about 12 lbs now and would eat all day if i would let him. he's very strong too. he has been rolling over since about 3 weeks old. i've got a video of that i'll have to post. Like i said he's the love of my life. which is lucky because sometimes, like right now when he's crying like a maniac because he's so tired but doesn't want to sleep, i would want to give him back if he wasn't. ;)

5 Comments:

At 9:13 AM , Blogger Darla said...

He IS strong. The other night when I was trying to wrap him up, he was fighting it big time with his arms. Strong boy (just like his mama.. (: !!

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

You do know about the 5 s's? If not call me! ILove you keep your chin up!!!

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Darling little baby. Thanks for the pics sis.

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Kaia and I loved looking at pics of Finn, thanks for posting.

 
At 11:37 PM , Blogger Brind+Julia said...

Can I have a copy of that picture where he has a onesie on his head? It cracks me up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home