Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sorry Sorry So Sorry!!!


Dear Adam,


I hope that you got my text on your BD. I know that you were probably disappointed that I didn't call and sing to you but the day kind of got away from me. Anyway I was suppose to get this on the blog before your BD but I had Alicia's computer hooked up to mine working on it and didn't have the picture on it. Anyway it was Joan's idea at our last family home evening to take this. I love you and hope that you had a great Birthday and that it didn't hurt too bad to turn 30!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:59 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

wow i am really jealous of the whole family home evening thing. that is super great! your kids must be a lot more reverent than our little monsters when they get together with their cousins. and if ad is 30 that makes me 28...love it!!
-----meagan (not ellynn)

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger Darla said...

How great you all are! That's very sweet of you. I clicked on the pic to get a closer look and WOW!, you're all such a good lookin' group. Hope we WA Bennetts don't ruin that when we come for the wedding. (;

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home