Thursday, March 26, 2009

Grandma St. Patty's Day Party

As I type, the kids are off running towards the water towers behind the house (dressed in green) looking for one of the last clues of their scavenger hunt. We're a little late, but Le Anne likes to party, so todays the day for her annual (I believe?) St. Patty's Day party. She (and Meagan) made an all green meal consisting of split pea soup, green jello (with carrots and potato), green grapes and apples, green sunflower seeds..and of course, yummy clover shaped sugar cookies sprinkled with green sugar crystals. The kids are in heaven. We only wish the rest of you could be here. And, it finally stopped raining!! Thank you for that!!

Christmas..or, St. Patty's Day? (; I'm kidding!!A rare moment, Geof. smiling for the camera.

The creator of dreams. I've always noticed that about Le Anne. She goes out of her way to make things special happen for people. If I say I want german pancakes for my birthday (or a piano...remember??), she makes 5 of 'em! She's amazing. It brings her great joy to serve others.
Cutest green leprechaun.

Tired little leprechaun..but boy, was her outfit cute!!

Sister leprechauns.

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Wow! What a party! We had some green milk (Adam's idea) and that was pretty much it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home