Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day






I was so excited for St. Patrick's Day this year. I had outfits picked out, corned beef and cabbage bought, green table cloth and candles and daffodils. We did it all. Except Sadie and Ellyn were home sick today and now Sawyer has a fever as well. So we all wore our cute outfits here at home, dosed up on motrin, and enjoyed the evening. We had our family home evening tonight, it was on table manners. We used goblets and everything. We even toasted St. Patty per Sadie's request. Unfortunately Ellyn fell asleep right after the attempt at a kid's picture on the front porch after Jane got home from school. She was not down with the picture taking. Mike got home from work right as we were giving up, he took the family shot. I LOVE his work schedule.

Also, today is my brother Geof's birthday. I love Geof. He is an amazing brother. He is smart and funny and holds many of the same views I do about just about everything. I love talking to Geof and we talk often, considering our schedules. Geof has always had a soft spot in my heart, well all of my siblings have a soft spot in my heart, but I spent alot of years taking care of my cute blond haired little brother. Geoffrey is an amazingly hard worker and has such a zeal for life. He is always trying to do the right thing for his family no matter his own personal sacrifice. I love him. Happy Birthday Geof.

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Great pics, Brooke. Jane's hair is so amazing..I can't get over it. And the past pic of Geof. I miss Richmond!! Look at those homes in the background!

 
At 8:27 AM , Blogger Darla said...

ahem..last pic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home