Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Jack

Happy Birthday Jack.

As you all know, when it's our birthday we usually receive a phone call from Jack singing us "Happy Birthday"! I wish I could get us all on here and sing for her. I'm sure you all agree with me, that we would absolutely die without her! (Well of course, giving credit to Kev too, because without him supporting her she couldn't do all that she does for us!) Who do we always think of when we need some help? Who do we call if we ever need anything done? Who keeps the family together for both sides? I wish I was smart enough to post some pictures but I just wanted to say I have no idea what I would do without you! I mean honestly, her and Kev were at my new house the first few weeks, more than I was, getting me moved in! She shops for furniture for me, getting the best deals and keeps on top of me to get important things done. One last thing, she protects me. The other day she came to my house "packing" when she believed that I was in danger? She would do anything for me and my girls. I love you! I hope you have a great day and relax!

P.S. A.J., Happy Birthday to you too and of course my Princess Dog Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home