Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

So its been a while but I am back on the Blog, Mom has always said I have a one track mind and yes, yes i do, and my mind has been on other things. I have been training for the Leadville 100 and I am starting to get more and more skeptical that I will not make it. Meags, Paula, Joan help!!! The job search has all but ceased I am finding that while no one is hiring there are people that are needing work done so as long as I can keep the side jobs rolling things should be good. In the meantime I am getting some serious skills in quickbooks and outlook, along with some odd manual labor skill sets. I am so excited for the arrival of spring its beehere n nice all winter and I have gotten out mountain biking a handful of times but it will be nice to hit the trails a few times a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home