Monday, April 20, 2009

Hello everyone this is your Aunt or sister Paula. I know, I'm the lame aunt, sister who has been awful at following the blog but Bill and I thought we would take a look today to see what is happening in the lives of our belov-ed family. When I decided that I should write something I found that I couldn't find a way to post so Cameron was kind enough to let me use his account. I want you to know how amazing I think all of you are by writing on this blog. The family history you have created is truly priceless. I am hoping to do better in the future because I can learn so much by your great examples and I know by taking part I will become a better person. I love you all.

Paula

2 Comments:

At 4:06 PM , Blogger Joan said...

Are you kidding me?You more than qualify for being a good person.Nice to hear from you.As you can tell I only make comments, except of course Jack's birthday, soon to be yours!

 
At 7:50 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

It's been so long since I have even read the blog and I realize how much I miss all my cute little nieces and nephews. We really are blessed with a wonderful family! I have to make time to stay close and informed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home