Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Auntie Joan and Julia

I was thinking of both of you.  Does that count.  Joanie's is the one I can always remember without help because it is the day after dad's.  I hope you both had wonderful days.  

Julia, I am so excited for you to have your little baby girl.  Labor is so exciting.  Your house is so cute.  I know you and Brind will be awesome parents.  Noone is a better playing buddy than Uncle Brind.  Good luck with everything.  Keep us posted! 

Joanie, I found a picture of the two of us when I was eight months pregnant and I look hideous and you have your hand on my belly.  I was thinking back over the years and thinking how much I absolutely love your face when you laugh.  It's infectious.  I got that warm fuzzy feeling inside, I guess it means I love you.  Happy Birthday!

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM , Blogger Joan said...

You just made my day when I read that!! I would love to see the picture. You never look bad! Thank you for the birthday wish. I love reading your posts. I must admit, laughing is one of my favorite things to do. I can't remember if it was you that said you loved listening to your dad when you go to movies, at his laugh. Now that laugh is funny! Love you!

 
At 1:33 PM , Blogger Brind+Julia said...

Thank you for the sweet message. Brind really is goona be a great daddy... I have no doubt about that. When we were registering for the shower he was telling me all the 'good stuff' to get because I am clueless when it comes to baby gear. I love you so much and hope you can come visit this summer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home