Monday, June 08, 2009

Forgot to Mention

Possibly because it was before Denver trip that Meags, Ellynn and I went over to Brind and Julia's apartment and painted 2 1/2 rooms. So much fun you will have to ask Jules why she chose the color for their bedroom. Violet's room as you may well guess is 2 lovely shades of. . . ? and I hear Julia's Dad got the chair rail up and it is beautiful. The front room/kitchen we just did an accent wall. Thankfully Brind liked it much better after the 2nd coat. He says it now looks like milk chocolate. The only thing better would be dark chocolate. Julia made us a wonderful lunch, which it is easy to see why Brind has put on a few lbs. it would be hard not to.
We don't see much of them. You would think they were still newlyweds, but it is fun when we do. Brind called for Mothers Day and promised me 2 hrs. or was it 4 of yard work. What is really fun is I have been cleaning out my closet and ran across an old Mothers Day card where he promised me 4 hrs. of yard work. The boy knows how to please me. It is amazing what I can do with that size man power at my disposal. Now if I can convince Julia to come up and make us lunch my life will be complete!!! Now I think I have covered the family.
Le Anne

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Brind and Julia you need to post pictures...I would love to see your nursery.

And Le Anne does the 4 hours mean he didn't see you on Mother's day and that is how he was going to make it up to you? That little joker. Lydie did the same thing to mom this year by not showing up on mother's day minus the 4 hours of yard work promise. What's with the babies of the family. JK

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home