Friday, August 21, 2009

We miss you guys!

I don't mean to steal the thunder from that last post, Elly! Make sure you all read about the Leadville 100 below, okay? (; Just reminiscing about our wonderful summer in WA. There's nothing quite like it. So pretty. We miss...


...this face. (;


Jason, before kids (...and after, I'm kidding!).
Berry picking.


The water!






The Allen's farm (and I love your hair this color, Le Anne. I know, I know..you hate it).











Little Ellyn and Auntie Ellyn (you look hot in this pic, btw).





Wil and Hazel and ALL our cousins and of course, Meags and Cory.










I won't forget you, Pa. We miss you too!! My kids miss your snuggles and I miss how upbeat and positive you are. Oh, and one more thing. I LOVED our date on the couch when everyone else went out and what was it, I was sick? miss you all...

3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Making way too homesick!

 
At 12:47 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

ME- add that in there

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I am glad that we were a part of that fabulous summer...it really was amazing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home