Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Sorry Brooke...



I admit I have been shamefully negligent in posting pictures of our little miss. Here's an update. Violet was blessed by her sweet daddy on August 9th (sorry no pictures of that yet, they're on my dad's camera) she wore a beautiful antique Christening gown and looked like a little angel (I thought). I don't remember a lot of the exact words of the blessing, I know Brind blessed her to: Gain and strengthen her testimony, know that her Heavenly Father loves her, share the Gospel, and, my favorite - "... to never trade the things that are eternal for the pleasure of a moment." Brind loves her so much, I hope as she gets older that the two of them will be buddies.




Bath time

Snuggling with dad

Hanging out

Relaxing at Grandma's

Snoozing with Grandma at the wedding

My two loves

Going to the mall

Aren't these naked shots precious? They are by my sister in law, Brenda. She is insanely creative and good at everything! She just took these yesterday and is currently editing the rest so I will share more later.

4 Comments:

At 8:50 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Wow, it sounds like a beautiful blessing. I love all the pictures, she is so pretty.

 
At 8:55 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

She is absolutely precious! i'm so sad i didn't get to spend more time with her but i think she knows how much i adore her.

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger Darla said...

I love these pics, Julia (and Brind)! What a sweet baby. They bring so much light into our life. Did that sound corny? Well, they do! (;

 
At 5:28 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

and p.s. Finn has the same tub!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home