Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thanks!

Is it any indicator of how old I am when my baby picture is in black and white? I do believe mom was standing behind the camera, under that tarp thing while holding that stick thing in the air. POOF! This birthday has been a hard one for some reason. Thirty wasn't as hard as I thought, but this sucks. However, everyone in my family did their best to make it a great day. Jess braved taking both her babies out to lunch with us at this horrible Peruvian place that Kev was convinced I would just love. At one point all three babies were freaking at the same time. Granted, Cashey was only freaking because he somehow got some fire-hot chile sauce in his mouth. I look over and he is screaming and drooling, trying to cram both of his hands in his mouth. It was great. Then Lydi took the girls mini golfing while mom and Jess watched Cash. Magical. We even went to ColdStone for dinner. What more could I ask for?
So the muzzle loader hunt opened today. Or as mom and I call it "Spend As Much Money As You Can And Make All Your Dreams Come True" week. I'll let you know tomorrow just how wild it gets tonight. Think chick flicks and pizza. That's right. Downright unruly.
Anyway thanks so much for all the texts and blogs. I love all of you guys.

3 Comments:

At 11:51 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

Wasn't there a movie in there somewhere also?

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger Joan said...

Sounds like quite the party!

 
At 12:31 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

I'm picturing lunch! AAHHH.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home