Friday, September 18, 2009

Trailer for sale or rent

Hey, I don't really have anything to say, but mom got her hands on an extra laptop and it is now my favorite thing. I check the blog all the time and I'm dying to hear from everyone. Thanks be to Mindi and Meags for writing after Brookie. P.S. Brooke you're a stone cold fox in that swimsuit.
Anyway, we're still kickin it in the trailer. It's pretty sweet. And by that I mean - it's not. Just kidding. It's kind of fun, in that it's like an extended vacation. I feel no obligation to make any meals out here, so it's like, wow, it's already dinner time? Ok, where should we go? Hence the size of my bottom. It's been the official summer of the "hot and ready." That darn Caesars sucks us in at least weekly.
Darla, Chloe knows how Cole feels. She is at least a head taller than everyone in the class and they are all pretty much babies to her too. Her teacher is a psycho and we say our prayers for her every night. And by her, I mean Mrs. Fletcher. The only reason I haven't gone over there and given her a display of my angry voice is I pretend that her daughter is in prison, her son is a cross dresser and her husband left her. That way I feel sorry for her instead of wanting to hurt her.
Well that was lame and Cashey just woke up. Talk to you later.

4 Comments:

At 8:22 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Ummm Leash, if that was lame then I can't wait for you to write something good...I love when you blog and I wish you would more often. Now that you have that laptop I expect at least one post a week.

Let's go slash Mrs. Fletcher's tires!

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

I'm with you on the tire thing. I try not to think about it or it makes me want to hurt her also!! We love having you so close and I've told you that you can come in and cook any time! I'm glad also to see you on the blog. Love you MOM

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger Joan said...

I get so excited when i see you post. You know my whole family will come and do whatever for little Chloe! Love you!

 
At 2:58 PM , Blogger Darla said...

I'm laughing my head off!! Can you live next door to me?! Oh heck, just move in! (;

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home