Tuesday, September 22, 2009

to my favorite birthday girl

today is such a special day it’s birthday time for you!  i’d really like to celebrate this birthday time with you…..so zipidy-a and hidy-ho there’s something i can do…. sing a song that we all know…..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! 

oh sweet alicia i hope you are having a terrific day!  this is seriously one of my favorite days of the year and it’s because it is all about YOU!  i wish i were there so we could go out and eat whatever we wanted and laugh until water came out my nose. 

you are the best and i love you!!!

 

meags

4 Comments:

At 1:28 PM , Blogger Joan said...

Happy Birthday! When I think that you were pretty much my baby when you were little, there can't be that many years that have gone by! I hope you have a great day! Love, Aunt Joanie!

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

Happy Birthday! You are quite possibly the greatest.

 
At 4:45 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Leash! I love you! I loved your comment about my smokin' hot body. If I didn't love you already I would! I hope you have a great day. Celebrate, make a cupcake for Chloe's teacher with Exlax!

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Happy B-day! Sounds like you had a fantabulous day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home