Monday, October 12, 2009

I don't know if and/or when Adam will get on here to post about Moab, so I'll give my version (my "I'm a supportive wife and don't complain in an outward manner" version). The race was located at "Behind The Rock" a few miles outside of the city. We paid $20 a night to camp amongst vendors, RVs, and tents in a big field of dirt right there next to the starting line. There were 3 families with 4 kids each, a couple with a newborn, a couple with no kids, and a few single guys. The kids played well together and throughly enjoyed the dirt. For the team line up and race times see here:
I just posted pics on my facebook page of the whole event. Here is another Ruby camping collage:

2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM , Blogger Meags said...

i can't wait to see this little pumpkin in person!

 
At 7:36 PM , Blogger Joan said...

Okay, so you took 4th place?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home