Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Meags!

To my sexy Bond Girl sister on her birthday. Meagan you are one of the sweetest, most caring people I know. As I'm sure you all know, Meags will do anything for you and it will be without any qualms and with her big gorgeous smile. She is an example to me in so many ways. Without Meags and Mike I never would have run that marathon.
I love that you are always ready for an adventure, it makes life so much fun. As I've said ever since mom declared you her oldest daughter- you are the best big sister ever. I love you Meagan. We loved having you all come down and play with us. Hope you had a great day! Sorry this is so rambling and all over the place. It's late and I'm sleep deprived!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home