Thursday, November 05, 2009

Mike's Pinning On Ceremony

Here it is. I'm so proud of my husband. He is amazing in more ways than I can count. The Army is dang lucky to have him and so am I.


First I get to take off Mike's Captain Rank and replace it with Major Rank. I've just done this and now we are listening to Mike's new responsibilities.
I get to give him a hug and kiss.

Oath of Office
Our good friend, Vince, standing between Mike and myself. Our other good friend, Jason, on the very end. The kids? Sitting in the van two parking spots away. We kept the sickies out of the pics. They will all thank us later.


4 Comments:

At 9:23 AM , Blogger Meags said...

mike you are the MAN!!! what a proud moment. you have worked so have worked so hard and accomplished so much. congratulations!

 
At 9:24 AM , Blogger Meags said...

wow i am really pregnant. look how that sentence flows. sorry, you know what i mean.

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Congratulations Mike! Brookie you look beautiful.

 
At 9:04 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

Congratulations!!! Your the King!!! And yes Brooke you are beautiful! Love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home