Sunday, January 10, 2010

BLOG dilemma

Brooke and Mike!! What a story. Absolutely crazy. Don't want to post too soon, but I'm having trouble with our family blog. I can't post any more pics on here or there since I've "exceeded my quota". Does that mean I have to purchase more space? Is someone footing the bill on Beechtree since I know we've posted a ton of pics (too many of mine, I'm sorry!!) and have had the blog for much longer, so what's the deal? OR, is it my own personal space on my computer that's stopping me. Okay, I just got the answer. Any answers on what I can do to NOT pay for the extra space??

3 Comments:

At 6:20 PM , Blogger Joan said...

Darla, I would be the last to answer that but I love your posts so don't stop!

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

That's really weird. I have no idea what's going on. Maybe Mindi will know because it sounds like what happened to her a while ago. Good luck!

 
At 7:51 AM , Blogger Mike said...

we have way more pictures on our family blog and I don't think we have ever faced that unless my parents didn't tell us about it. I'll ask around.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home