Monday, March 08, 2010

Baby Cadence :)




I'm not sure how many of you have met my big brother Darren, or his sweet little wife Brenda, but I couldn't resist sharing the news! They had their firstborn on Saturday! I am so thrilled! After a long, rough labor Cadence Darien Schaefer was finally here! (If any of you SAW Brenda when she was pregnant... she was quite a sight. She is 4' 10" and was just as big around as she was tall! That picture of them was taken about a month before the baby was born, of you can imagine!)

It was so sweet to look at that little one and think that there was a new member of the Schaefer family :) I love her SO MUCH!... Just like I love Jane, Sadie, Ellyn, Sawyer, Sierra, Kaia, Tristan, Ruby, Jackson, Bennett, Wil, Hazel, Baby Harris, Cole, Dayne, June Bug and Finny SO much too!

Aunt Jules :)

5 Comments:

At 1:17 PM , Blogger Meags said...

oh my word she is beautiful! i am so excited for brenda and daren. they are going to have so much fun being a mommy and daddy! thanks for sharing, you are such a sweet auntie!

 
At 1:52 PM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

Super cute! Congrats to them.

 
At 2:20 PM , Blogger Darla said...

How fun to have another cousin! You're such a sweet Auntie, Julia. (:

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

So cute! I love that you listed all the nieces and nephews. It warmed my heart to think of all those cute kids and the aunts and uncles that love them all dearly.

 
At 10:13 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

What a sweet post! Her belly is perfectly round, it looks like she has a basketball under there. Congrats to them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home