Friday, February 26, 2010

ANOTHER HAZELISM

I know two blog entries in less that two weeks, but I couldn't get this on our nightly text and it was too funny to pass up.

I was over to Meag's and Cory's the other night watching the Olympics. Which why in the world they have to broadcast them so picking late I will never know. They have been so fun to watch!

Anyway I am laying on the couch and Hazel comes over kneels down next to me with her little face about 6 inches from mine and just studies me. Finally I look over at her, "What are you doing?"
"You know G'ma you're born different."
"Really Hazel, what makes you think so?" (There would be many who would agree with her without an explanation.)
She brings her hand up to my eye and puts her fingers into the crease of my eyeball. "Your eyes are really far back in your head." I started to laugh. Meagan said considering everyone in their family doesn't really have eyelids--think of Ellery's eyes and Cory's, mine probably do look different. Then Meagan says Bennett will probably be the only one with your eyes. Bennett immediately responds that she doesn't want eyes like G'ma's because I can't even wear eye shadow cause my eyes are so far back!!!

I thought all "the sisters" aka "Jafer-look-alikes" would want to know what my g'daughters thought about our eyes. Talking to Shelli the other day she said hers are getting deeper and deeper too. Guess we get it from both sides.

Upside is MY tunnel vision isn't too bad yet--give it a few years and we shouldn't ever have Annie's problem. How is she doing?

Love you, Le Anne

3 Comments:

At 4:23 PM , Blogger Joan said...

That is hilarious! When i tried to wear contacts the doctor finally had to tell me that my eyes weren't shaped for contacts so I had to give up! Rodger (when getting my contacts out for me, when they got stuck) would just say "bring me your old eyes!" Have to love him! Little Anne gets her stiches out tomorrow and it's a 50/50 chance that she will see. She's about blind with her good eye but we'll invest in a little white cane for her!

 
At 7:38 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Geof. has those same eyes. I get jealous though, cuz I have flat face syndrome and can't wear eye shadow cuz my lids are so heavy and wrinkly. (;

 
At 7:52 AM , Blogger Darla said...

I meant eyeLINER, not eyeshadow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home