Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sarah's On Her Way!!

Today Chelsea has been having contractions. They have been going on for about 7 hours. They are now 3 minutes apart and she called me and asked me to come and get the boys. The doctor told her to come on in. Here they go!
Isn't this the cutest thing ever. Joey, cutting her toe nails! She was actually
having a contraction right then.
A family picture right before Cortney and I took the boys! They are so excited!
It was the funniest thing ever. Joey was saying outloud the checklist making sure they had
everything. He and I have been going to this preparedness class each week and he is big
into food storage and 72 hour kits. When I asked him if he had his, of course theres always one that he carries in the car! He had the car packed about 3 hours before this though. They have had everything by the front door for about the last 3 weeks!
Isn't she the cutest thing ever. She got a little teary eyed at this point, so of course that didn't help me any. This was taken about 7:20 p.m. I'll keep you posted!





9 Comments:

At 7:32 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

Can't wait!!!!! Love you!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger Cam said...

Wow! This is so exciting! We (Bill, Jan, Kel, Cameron, Monica, Harley, Eliza, Beck, and me) can hardly wait to hear the news of little Sarah's arrival. Hugs and kisses, Paula

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger Meags said...

Hugs and kisses from the BG contingency!!! We can hardly wait!!! Love You The Bennetts and Allens

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

YEAH!!!!! Can't wait to meet baby Sarah and to hear the whole story. Good luck! We love you.

T J I E

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

YAY!!! that is so awesome. Joey sounds just like Jason. Jason made me pack my hospital bag at 7 months and it was in my car by 8 months haha! We have 72 hour kits in our cars too. Good luck Chels. I'm so excited for you!

 
At 8:00 PM , Blogger Darla said...

So exciting! That pic was very, VERY sweet (the toe nails getting trimmed). Good luck, Chels! We'll be praying for you..

 
At 8:01 PM , Blogger Darla said...

p.s. Joey and Jason sound NOTHING like Geof. (;

 
At 9:16 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Hurray!!! And yes, that is the cutest pic ever. I am so excited for all of you!

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

It must be at least three hours since Chelsea left for the hospital. We are praying that everything goes well (and as quickly as possible!).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home