Sunday, May 02, 2010

Dayne's five and it's gettin' hot out here.














Anyone planning on turning this blog into a book, just delete 80% of my pics.
We headed to VA Beach for Dayne's bday. We had a lot of fun!! I love my family. We are making sweet memories out here and have plans to make so many more. We want to do Boston, Savannah, a beach in N. Carolina where wild horses run...oh, I can't wait!! As for my kids, Dayne's so big, I can't believe it. As a matter of fact, so is June (potty trained and talking WAY too much), and so is Cole (doesn't really care much for mom anymore). Now I'M feeling old. (; Here's some pics to prove that we really DID go to the beach this weekend. I'm not lying. When we got back this morning our house was very warm. Too warm. Summer is upon us (and no, we don't have central air).

Geof. said "we're in" for the biggest loser challenge (even though we will be missing out on the family reunion). I say, "Geof.'s in" since the dr. said I'll be limping around for at least 3 more months. Maybe I could prove him wrong. He told me on Wed. that I needed physical therapy. I thought I shouldn't be moving this knee since it hurt. Guess I was wrong. I should be moving it as much as possible so it doesn't stay in a bent position forever. Geof. got me to work all weekend and just my stride has shown considerable improvement. Yeah! Geof. got a chin up bar that he's obsessed with (can you really do 100 pull ups a day?) and so are the kids. Life is good.

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Kaia does the exact same thing on our pull up bar! The beach pictures are beautiful!! We will be calling to sing to Dayne tomorrow ( we tried tonight but she is already asleep, and we were thinking of her yesterday but never made the call, so sorry)

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Dayne! I can't believe she's 5! The beach looks beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home