Friday, December 03, 2010

2!!




I can't believe my baby is 2!! He's getting so big! Finn is the sweetest kid on the planet. He gives the best snuggles and kisses. He also keeps me very occupied. The kid is so dang BUSY! Always getting into stuff and running away and climbing. He loves anything to do with computers already. i'm in trouble. he knows how to work my iphone as well as i do. he starts his own movies on there, he plays music, he scrolls through pictures and tries to play the games. it's scary! He's so dang smart and yet refuses to speak. i think he says a total of about 10 words on a regular basis but has said many more that he won't use anymore. His favorite movie is How to Train your Dragon. He LOVES the big dragon at the end. He will rewind and watch the battle scene with that thing over and over again on my phone. it's weird. he also loves books. occasionally i will make an animal noise and he will turn to a picture of that animal in one of his books. it's pretty cute. he even pulls my books off the shelves sometimes and will set it on his lap and flip through the pages like he is reading them. Every time Finn wakes up in the morning, or from a nap, he holds up his favorite blanket (which used to be Jason's when he was a baby) and wants to be wrapped in it for some "sleepy snuggles" until he's fully awake. He truly a doll. He makes me crazy a lot but i just can't get enough of him!


7 Comments:

At 9:43 PM , Blogger Mike said...

Happy Birthday little terrorist.

 
At 5:28 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Oh my goodness, he's absolutely adorable!! Happy day to you, Finny!

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Happy Birthday buddy. He is so sweet. Your family pictures are amazing. You look so beautiful Elly!

 
At 3:35 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Happy Birthday Finn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:09 AM , Blogger Joan said...

I can't believe he is 2 either. Such cute pictures! Hopefully we will see you at the Christmas Eve Eve Party!

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger Meags said...

Oh I love him!! And you!! Jason is so hot, oops did I say that out loud? And oh I want to come to the Christmas eve eve party!!

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

We will be there Joan! I can't wait. We'll be at Kel's farewell too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home