Saturday, December 04, 2010

tonight..


We put up the tree tonight, blasted Christmas music, watched Disney's (or Mickey's), "A Christmas Carol", played with the Nativity scene (see pics below. I even caught June in mid -sentence "playing"), and started our FIRST fire in the fireplace, and most importantly (not), discovered the long shutter option on our camera. Look at the rad pics it created, though!! I mean, you can actually make your christmas lights look like hearts! Fun.
Oh, I love my camera..er, family. (;


There's also a few pics at the end that I just wanted to add in because who DOESN'T want to see Dayne as the cutest little pilgrim ever (side note: I lived in VA when I was in Kindergarten and came home wearing pretty much the exact same paper bag/pilgrim getup. Crazy!). And then there's perfectly happy, little Violet. Can't get enough pics of her on here.









4 Comments:

At 8:06 AM , Blogger Joan said...

Such a cute family!

 
At 9:02 AM , Blogger Meags said...

Darla I love it! Sounds like the perfect night!

 
At 11:41 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

I agree with Meags! So fun. I LOVE all the pics!

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

OH How I miss you all! It looks positively magical!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home