Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ColoradoBennetts visit D.C. & VA




Adam is trying to go to every baptism of his nieces' and nephews' and this time Ruby and I got to go along (we were free flying companions) to see Cole get baptized. We flew into D.C. on Friday, took the metro and the train to Richmond where Geof. picked us up. We pulled into their driveway at about 10 p.m. (11.5 hours of planes, trains and automobiles). The baptism was wonderful. Le Anne and Darla sang together (are you going to post the video I took, Darla? :)). Then we spent the rest of the time touring around, walking walking walking, eating eating eating, watching Masterpiece Theater, more sights, then before we knew it we had to get on a plane again...boooo. Thanks again VABennetts :) p.s. Darla, can you post more pics so I can steal them?

4 Comments:

At 12:20 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

I love the pics and that sounds like so much fun!

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger Darla said...

I will, I will! Give me a bit.. (: It was so fun, Mindi! Thanks again for coming to play!

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

Looks like fun!! LeAnne I love your hair color!! Love you all!

 
At 6:30 AM , Blogger Joan said...

Yes, I meant to say I love your hair color also!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home