Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Lydia!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday! This is my
latest picture of you. I'm so mad I didn't have my
camera with me last night so I could have little
Bella with you in this picture. I have many
memories about you but one that stands out in
my mind is when you came with me and my
girls, about 5 years ago, to St. George. I had
gotten up to go run and when I came back I
noticed the van, I had rented, had a flat! I came
back to the hotel room to tell you guys and
then ran down to change it. You were in the
shower and when you got out you asked
my girls where I was. You couldn't believe
that none of them were down helping me.
You came running out to the parking lot
with wet hair and helped me change
the tire!
That's the Lydia that I love! You are constantly
doing something also. (You would knit at Lindsey's
games in St. George!) Love you Lyd!

2 Comments:

At 4:48 AM , Blogger Mindi said...

Whoohooo, Happy Birthday Lydia!!!!

 
At 6:19 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Lydie,

Hope you had a wonderful birthday. I love you. By the way, I was looking at my Sadie the other day and for some reason at that moment she looked just like you. It was awesome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home