Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lazy Week:P

Grandma Bennett was here for about 10 days and we had SUCH a fun time. And this week was our Mid-Winter break. I did three things

1. Babysit. I earned all of my money for Wicked in one week. I LOVE babysitting. It is so fun to play with little kids and especially since I have babysat them since they were babies.
2. Watch TV. I was watching Psych, my new favorite TV show.
3. Family. Although it was a lazy week, it was needed. It was the end of the trimester and a new one starts tomorrow. It was nice to be together as a family and not ALWAYS doing something. Just relaxing and talking.

I love ALL of my family so much. I cannot wait to see everyone this summer:)!

I read all of the blogs, almost every day, but I am making it a goal to blog more.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM , Blogger Joan said...

Yes reading blogs is a great hobby. Can't wait to hear from you more!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home