Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bglife

For Uncle Geof.- hazel tonight warned the kids not to eat their fudge pops too FASTLY or they will get a head freeze.

Then later we were playing a game and hazel got hit in the eye and said that's ok I've still got one eyeball left.

Last one, when mom came in tonight wil offered her one of my chocolates. Mom asked if he was sure it was ok with his mom. He said sure, especially if she doesn't know.

Mom was too lazy to blog so I wrote this for her.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 Comments:

At 8:37 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Hahaha! I adore those kids!!

 
At 12:40 PM , Blogger Darla said...

We gotta keep up with these! Or we'll forget!! Love 'em!

 
At 3:49 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

Love the chocolate one!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home