Sunday, March 06, 2011

Bglife happy b- day Wil

This is not the best picture, but because Wil is the "forgotten middle child" this is the ONLY picture from his baptism. I am so grateful for Wilohm and the choices he has made in his life. Yesterday being the most important thus far. I am also grateful for Adam the favorite "aunt" who came and brought two of his lovely daughters. I love my Wilohm he has always held a very special place in his mama's heart. Cory and I call him "our little apostle". His amazing grasp of the gospel and unwavering commitment to do what is right continues to astonish us. As each of my children advance in their education I am amazed at how smart they are. Wil is so smart! Really, fantastically smart. I am one lucky mother (ha ha that kind of sounds bad). I lOvE yOu WiLoHm!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Wil you are awesome. I love your guts! And especially those cream cheese cheeks! I'm so proud of you. You are such a good boy. And I don't care what you say, I know I'm still your favorite :)

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Good thing Adam is the favorite Aunt..does that mean Geof. can be favorite Uncle? Wil, you are just one handsome little stud! I so wish we could have been there for your special day! Why are we so far away?? Sometimes that's what happens when jobs are few and far between. Please come visit us sometime in the late Spring or fall. You'd LOVE it!

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Congrats Wil!!! I am so proud of you buddy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home