Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ruby is 2!



Ruby was not interested in a photo shoot this morning. She has a little tutu on to go with her shirt. Adam bought her this purple, hippo purse in Roosevelt. She loves it! Tonight is Sierra's 2nd grade play about insects then we are coming back home for "dirt" cake. Lots of fun, except Adam leaves today and is going to miss the party :(


Here is the magnet board he surprised me with on mother's day. He made it himself, it reads "If I just lay here, will you lie with me and just forget the world." A picture of a grass hut with palm trees is in the corner. I love it!

6 Comments:

At 9:58 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Love those pics of Ruby and her stylin outfit! That magnet board is rad! Love the saying a picture <3 so sweet!

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

That just made me get teary!

 
At 3:45 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Love you!

 
At 8:42 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

If this were Ellery asking...reality says I more than likely would not be content to just lay there for too long, but I would be extremely happy to go do something with him. I know I am too wound but then I could name a few others in this family....

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

I do love the sentiment. He's a pretty cute kid and he has a great wife!

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

I didn't call on your Birthday!!! I am sooo sorry and it will never happen again!! Love you!!xoxoxox

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home