Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nativity


Sadie's first year as Mary.




Aunt Meagan gets our little shepherd ready.




Kaia is so angelic naturally, the costume just fits.




Our little sheep.  Could anything be cuter?





This look seems to say "I'm not really an angel."




I may be bias but that is the most handsome shepherd I have ever seen.






Samuel the LAME enite (kidding Jane) and our wise man hanging out and being teenagers.




Jason got to be Joseph, lucky guy.  Look at this crew!




Merry Christmas!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM , Blogger Darla said...

THank you for the post, Brooke! I've been waiting for someone else to post! :)) Did you guys do the nativity at the church? Oh, how I wish we were there!! And I just love that Sadie was Mary.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home