Thursday, February 02, 2012

Geof. and some cute pics of the Willmores :)



Oh hi. Me, again. Come on people..., POST. It's January! What else are you doing??

Geof. and I are going backpacking tom. for one night. Excited! My friend offered to watch our kids for an overnighter for my birthday back in Dec. Our weather has been incredible all weeks. Even got up to 75 degrees on Wed.! Should be a decent weekend, as well.

Geof. spoke a few weeks ago in another ward in our stake (he's in the Stake YMs presidency). I keep running into people from that ward (they meet in our building) and they continue to praise Geof. on not only his speaking/story telling abilities, but also on the man he is. I married well. Thank goodness for that. :)

Geof. had an apicoectomy done yesterday. Poor guy had his gums cut back and scraped away at, and then sewn back. And no complaints from him. Still plugging away at his computer right now working (it's 10:28 pm). I came home from running errands yesterday slightly frustrated by how little I'd accomplished and I walk into his office whining about it all..totally oblivious to the fact that Geof.'s face is slightly swollen. He sits there patiently and listens and then looks at me, lifts his upper lip, and shows me the stitches. I felt so bad. I'd completely forgotten he'd had work done and sadly, didn't realize how serious it was. And today he's swollen up even more. Sorry, Geof.!

Geof. and my new favorite video/song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY Sting/Peter Gabriel, anyone?

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM , Blogger Cory said...

This song's been a steady play for me for a while now... LOVE it. I actually thought it was Sting singing the chorus the first time I heard it, but it's actually Gotye's voice. Amazing isn't it? Just Google Gotye and Sting and see the other two million people wondering the same thing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home