Sunday, April 08, 2012

Easter

We'll I'll admit.., this whole iPhone (and instagram..!!) thing is getting more and more addicting (have to stop) and I'm not posting on the blog like I should (sorry, Mindi). Today was a quiet day. Most holidays are quiet for us. A good thing..sometimes. We're just grateful that we were able to be with family so recently, or else it might have just been too depressing. And can I add, before I forget, how EXCITING and what a surprise it was to have Meagan and Co. show up in Nauvoo? We had NO IDEA they were coming.., nor did we pick up on it when Adam and Le Anne both goofed and slipped Meagan and Bennett's names into conversations-as if they were there (on their drive out). We still didn't guess it. So fun.

Cole, Dayne and June sang a song in Sac. Mtg. today with a small Primary group. We recorded it after in our living room, but it was on high speed..not sure why. So here's the silent/fast forwarded version:


They did really well. I'm happy to report that all three kids are NOT tone deaf. :) I have a lady in my ward who wants to possibly take voice lessons.., but she's completely tone deaf (she's told me-I'm not judging). How do you teach voice to someone who doesn't hear it??

Hm..anything else to tell you all? Oh, yes..we have a bazillion inch worms hanging from everyplace imaginable. You walk into them all the time not knowing where the "webbing" is coming from. The pollen is also leaving a hazy, yellow film on everything and I believe the majority of Richmond is suffering from allergies. I saw a walking postman wearing a breathing mask (like doctors wear). It's crazy. We'll just wait it out and then borrow a power washer for the house and windows.

Now that's exciting news..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home