Friday, September 28, 2012

OUR OLDEST AND WONDERFUL GRANDSON

I got a phone call from our YW's Pres. last night. She wanted to invite me to the their over nighter at the barn Friday night and to tell me about Jackson....

The other night at YW's there was a young woman telling a group of kids about the girl she is currently dating. There are several things wrong with this #1 She is a Beehive and not supposed to be dating! #2 She is not supposed to be dating anyone steadily and #3 Last but not least...What's she doing dating another girl?

Jackson listens for a minute and then anounces, "I don't want to hear this," and walks away! Afterwhich several followed suite.

There was no rant or rave or incrimination or attempt to embarrass her. He just quietly stated his case and walked away. Everyone knew where he stood. He is such a good man.

He is also the new ASB President for Day Break Middle School. So Proud of him!

4 Comments:

At 3:07 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

That kid is seriously awesome. I hope my boys are JUST like him!

 
At 3:07 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

That kid is seriously awesome. I hope my boys are JUST like him!

 
At 4:02 PM , Blogger Darla said...

That's incredible. Good for him.

 
At 4:57 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

Perfect!!!! Love that boy!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home