Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer '12--I need some pic updates from all of you!!


Junie's five and boy does she know it! She keeps saying, "No, I'm the guest. I'm the birthday girl" whenever asked to do her chores.

Good sisters

Self portraits

June's always up for lazying around on a beach...she laid there forever!

Lake Sherando-Father's Day Camping Trip


Cole happy to be on fire duty at all times.
We made blueberry muffins in orange peels (thanks for the idea, Le Anne!). June's face can attest to her dislike.

 But this boy LOVED them.

Pretty Dayne. Only getting older. :(


I promise I did not plan this perfectly-posed picture.
Hurt feelings. Sometimes Cole has the biggest heart of all.


1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

Man do I miss you guys. So June Bug doesn't like the blueberry muffin in an orange idea....
Dayne looks just like you...Beautiful!
Don't you love it when they are kind to each other...makes you think everything you are trying to teach is sinking in!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home