Tuesday, May 28, 2013

BATTLE GROUND!

Our title is no longer "Provo". I feel like I've been swept up in a tornado and dropped here. This move came so fast that I really haven't had time to process. I'm hoping I don't. I'll just enjoy life here and not think about the things and people I will miss in Utah. We really had such a fun life in Provo. We loved our ward and our callings. We had great friends and I had a wonderful running buddy. I loved our tiny little condo. We were right by the park and the Provo river trail and we had a pool. I will miss being in Utah for the sisters' Christmas party and being able to go up to Kaysville to visit Leashy and jack (even though its been way to long) and getting together with Joel and Chantell to play nertz. We will miss Jason's family tremendously. Hiking and RVing and Sunday dinners with them.
But this is our dream. Not living in mom and dad's basement per say but hey, they are making the dream happen so I'm not complaining! Jason finally has a job that he won't dread going to, he will get through school so much faster and I will have my own little salon across the street! We unloaded the truck in the pouring rain yesterday. Fitting. Luckily we had some great help! Not you Brind. Not you Meagan. Not you Cory. But mom and dad, the missionaries, jack and wil and dad's home teachee and his son.
This is the start of a new adventure and I can't wait! Finn was so confused yesterday when we took the truck back. "How will we get all our stuff back home?" I know I pack a lot for vacations. Maybe he thought I was really just goin overboard this time.
Anyway. Here are a few pics of the house that I took for the listing. Isn't it cute?























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 Comments:

At 7:33 PM , Blogger Geoffrey said...

The condo looks great, Ellynn! Are you renting it out? Selling? And geesh, why didn't your siblings help move you in?! ;)

 
At 7:33 PM , Blogger Geoffrey said...

From Darla

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

It was a great little condo. You and Jase did a great job. I know you will miss everyone and everything, but we are so glad you are here!

 
At 12:33 PM , Blogger Cortney said...

Haha, I laughed so hard when you said, Not you Brind, not you Meagan, Not you Cory. None of my siblings helped us move in either. :) But I'm happy your happy and back in BG!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home