Monday, May 13, 2013

Provo in WA

Darla tagged me so I guess I'm posting. I don't have much time. I'm doing this as I'm putting Adam to sleep so I can go downstairs and play with Brooke. Tonight is my last night in Washington. As always I am sad to go but eager to get home to Jason. Just please pray that my boys do well on the flight tomorrow! Adam has gingivitis or trench mouth or something of the sort. His gums are super swollen, he has cankers all over his mouth and chin and a fever. It's awful! Poor baby!


-











I'll post more later. I have a bazillion cute ones!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Thank you, thank you, Ellynn! Please ALWAYS post more! Poor Adam! Didn't he have something like that in Disneyland?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home