Monday, May 20, 2013

People of the Pond House

So I don't know if it's my phone or the blog but my comments NEVER post and after trying 3 or 4 times I usually say things I shouldn't say and give up. Anyways here are my comments....Adam you are crazy and I love it! Elly I am so excited for you to be here and I love your funny boys. Darla my trip to VA was dreamy! It's so much fun to have some one on one time with all of you and especially with the kids! Mindi I love all the parties you guys host, you are amazing! Mama reading your Boston post still makes me tear up weeks later. And Geof and Ellynn I'm glad you were born! That's as far back as I went and I'm sure I missed something I wanted to say.
Life here at the Pond House is never dull. One day last week we had 14 kids to swim but somehow it was easier than when Elly was here and we had 6 todldler/preschoolers. Now that was rough. Cory is working like a dog and I feel like I am always two steps behind. Have a teenager, a toddler and everything in between has proven to be quite tricky.
Love to all .... I'm out
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 Comments:

At 7:19 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Oh Meags, how I love you. I can't imagine trying to balance a teenager a toddler and everything in between AND trying to keep children from sinking in the pond. Can't wait to come visit...although I'm suddenly scared of the pond 'cause I just reminded myself of a scary movie I once watched part of...

 
At 10:11 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

If we call it the Lake House, which I prefer would that help the scare factor.
Brind has already dredged the lake bottom and nothing was found that was scarry!

 
At 10:11 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

If we call it the Lake House, which I prefer would that help the scare factor.
Brind has already dredged the lake bottom and nothing was found that was scarry!

 
At 8:32 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

I wish i could talk Alicia into coming up!

 
At 8:33 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

I wish i could talk Alicia into coming up!

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger Joan said...

What a crazy fun life! I don't think it ever slows down so go ahead and enjoy! Haha. Loved loved out visit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home