Friday, April 15, 2005

Testosterone in the house -o- Estrogen

from geof.-
So here is a fun posting. It’s great that I have something constructive to do at work now with aimlessly reading the nuances of female life in the Beecher family. Right now I am on my second package of bon bons and am wondering what Kelly will do when she finds out she was switched at birth (Days). But seriously I feel you girls. I know you are busy. We spent part of today preparing for the largest garage sale ever. We’re emptying out the shed behind the provo house and selling all of Brooke and Mike’s crap plus all of Meagan and alicia’s crap, followed by ellynn, Jessica, and Cassie’s old crap. Along with the bodies and space ship we found in there. My oh my the memories. We are actually moving out of the house May 1st and moving about a mile away. It’s a tiny bit bigger and a lot more expensive so I’m really excited but hey you pick your battles right? We found a great couple to rent out to so that is a load of dad’s mind (the chauvinist pig). I’ll throw my two cents in on the benefits of children. Cole often will begin to say I WANT THE BLEHANKY. Repeat as many times as necessary for me to lie down on the couch with him and a blanket to watch Incredibles, Nemo, Shrek, Toy Story etc… Some times he even falls asleep and he loves to give me hugs and mucus kisses. Darla made me read her about an hour of blogs tonight and she was laughing very hard and will join the craze as soon as she can get on the slow dial up computer at the house. I’ll read all the new blogs on my Monday night shift. Until then I love you and feel like I’m one of the girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home