Saturday, April 16, 2005

As promised-a blog a day keeps the therapist away-Brooke

You see if I post a blog right now I only need to half watch Wonderful World of Disney's "Little House on the Prairie." All the girls are bathed and ready for bed. You can always tell when Sadie is tired because she becomes more and more hyper. She is running back and forth down the hall, sliding the ottoman around the room and jumping from the coffee table to the couch. Screaming and laughing as she goes. Crazy, yes, but throw into the pot Ellyn crawling after her a mile a minute and Bailey, our Golden Retriever trotting along as well, tail wagging. Today was a fun day. We were able to sleep in because our soccer game wasn't until 11:00. I know that I updated you all on my sleep last weekend and I apologize, but sleep is important to me and with church at 9:00 on Sunday and soccer games on Saturday the days to sleep in are few and far between. Man, Little House is getting tense, Indians and fires and such. So today we tied in our soccer game, based on the current trend we should win next week. After the game we went to a matinee of "Sahara,"-very good. We spent the rest of the day playing in the backyard. Spring days are so treasured here because once summer hits it is soo dang hot you can't move outside. It's pool or nothing. Well, I have a mountain of laundry sitting on the end of the couch so I had better get folding. Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home