Wednesday, April 20, 2005

ChelseaMarie

I know that I usually don't say much, but I seriously love doing this blog! It's so entertaining! Thanks for the support on the braces. It's real unfortunate but it'll be worth it. Geof, don't be a smart alec. Some of you could've thought that I had braces on my legs or something. :) Ha ha, just kidding. Jack, I'm glad you had an enjoyable birthday. It's nice to hear that you're up and moving about. For those of you that don't know, Jacki had some sort of ridiculous surgery on her knee. I'll let her fill you in on the details. Anywho, on Sunday my family, the Rigby's and the Robbins (who need to get in the blog) played games at good ol' Barnes Park. It was great! We played kickball and soccer. I'm so incredibly sore though! Pretty sad that I'm that out of shape. Lydia and I went and swam laps last week and I enjoyed it. My idea of swimming laps consists of me using a kick board, but hey, it's better than nothing. I don't like getting my hair wet, it's turns it green. After we swim I go and sit in the sauna for the same amount of time I swam. It's a great system. Well, that's it for now. Have a lovely day. I'll write later. Love you! Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home