Friday, April 29, 2005

Faith is Like a Little Seed-by Brooke-not the song just the blog

Okay, I'm in charge of the activity on Wednesday night. It is supposed to be based on Faith and be testimony building. Any activities that stand out in anyone's mind? Mom, now that you blog you're on the spot. Meagan, because you're my sister. Chelsea, Jess, Lydia, Leash, you are in the land of Zion so I expect a wealth of info. Mindi, you are just brilliant in general, but I don't know if you will be back in time. By the way, Sadie loved the pictures from Nauvoo. She squealed with delight and said "look mom, my friends!" So, so cute. By the way there is repellant for chiggers. I've had to buy it for Mike, it's called Chig Away or something like that. Had I only known we could have set you up before you left. Well, I just wanted to check the weather for our soccer game for tomorrow and got sucked into the blog. We are playing a team with a reputation for playing really rough. It is an all boys team with a coach that takes this all way too seriously. Practices every night, trying to intimidate other coaches with his rank. Sounds like a total loser. This is youth services soccer not some traveling team. I bet he suffers from short man syndrome. It's supposed to rain in the morning, I hope it doesn't. I just want to make fun of him in my mind through the whole game. They haven't lost yet. My team is already prepared to lose, they've heard the stories from classmates, so we have decided to play our best, not get hurt, and have fun as a team.

Mike and Sadie are busy celebrating Father's Day. Mike's two favorite pitchers from the A's are now on two different teams. The Braves and whoever they're playing- I've blanked for the moment. He got a really good seat six rows up from the dugout and since we couldn't all go for the price (plus it is easier to get good seats if you are just trying to get one), he took Sadie because she's free and she's fun as well. Ellyn would be free but not as fun. Jane would be fun but not free. So that is his Father's Day gift. Jane is celebrating being two year old sister-free by having a sleep over with Savannah and Ellyn and I are just chillin' and feeling jipped. I did eat several warm chocolate chip cookies and that seemed to help. Okay, I really must go. I love you all. Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home