Thursday, April 28, 2005

what a day this has been and it's only 9:00-Brooke

Yesterday mom and I were talking about my back and not knowing where we were going to live and the fact that Mike will eventually leave for a year and our house in Oklahoma still not rented and she said "I'm sorry your life sucks right now Brooke." And I told her it didn't, that I was really happy. I loved my husband and my kids and we were having a beautiful spring and having alot of fun and there were uncertainties but that life was still good. Well some unseen force heard my reply, whether this is a force of good or ill has yet to be determined because this could just be a test but like in Freaky Friday as soon as those words were spoken many little things have begun to pop up and make me completely crazy. Last night I found out that I get to go to the YMYW activity all Saturday evening, we got home fromYW/Activity Days and Jane informed me she had "forgotten" to do her homework, which she didn't understand. So...with the two youngest still awake and getting crankier by the second we were up till 10:00 doing her homework. Mike took my car this morning after he told me he had found his keys and I didn't notice till it was too late to ride our bikes and I had to call our neighbor and ask for a ride for Jane. I let our damn dog off her tie out in the back yard to bring her into the house and she bolted across two yards, through my friend's flower bed, under her porch, and there she stayed while I tried to get her to come. Meanwhile Ellyn is in her high chair and Sadie is doing who knows what because when I came back inside she was just coming in the house from the side door. Oh, and Ellyn is super clingy and threw up all over both of us. I have about 10 loads of laundry to do, the house to vacuum and the kitchen to clean, not to mention planning soccer practice, running errands, and meeting Jane for lunch and so I decided to just sit for a moment and vent. But you know, I'm not moving-right now, I don't have finals, although I wish I did, and I'm not huge pregnant, which while I love the whole "get a baby" part the rest I can live without. So I guess I'm just fine. Plus Sadie just walked up to me with her fingers digging into her cheeks singing "surey show" (if your happy and you know it). I'm sure this will be followed by "Michael Donald had a Farm" so hopefully as soon as I get done with this life will be okay again. I love you all. Good luck with everything. Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home