Friday, April 29, 2005

Jessica-Procrastinating As Usual

The time is now 10:20 p.m. and my two last assignments of the semester are due by midnight but just like Brooke I got sucked into the blog. I have this system (as you all now I have many systems) I check my hotmail, I check the blogs, I check my Weber email and then I get to my homework. I do it everyday the same way. Even if I checked my emails and blogs earlier and I just need to do homework I still have to go through the whole rigamarole (I don't even know how to spell that but if you sound it out I think you'll get my drift.) Can you say OCD!?! Well anywho, I went to the temple tonight, one of my friends took out her endowments. In the temple I started thinking about eternity and started to get dizzy while trying to wrap my mind around that idea. The only thing that made my feel better when contemplating, "what am I going to do for eternity?" was to think of spending time with all of you guys, that will be awesome. I am tearing up just thinking about it. Tony is at work so things will be pretty dull this weekend. Good news is I am done with this semester after these two assignments and one test tomorrow. YEAH!!! LeAnne, I am glad to see you on the blog. I was laughing when you were taking a walk down memory lane thinking of the ol' van. Van Pepe really has been through a lot. I guess that is all for now. I LOVE blogging and I love all of you. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home