Tuesday, April 12, 2005

What the?

Leash? You are pregnant? Not only would there be awkward silences in Heaven but I would be trying to help the lost little girl back to her family in another room and not even know she was related to me. How far along? I am so excited for your baby and your house. This is almost too much to take in one sitting.

Today was our first soccer game. It was so fun. We lost 3-5 but my kids were so tough and they had fun and that's what counts. It is a little intimidating, not only because all of the families are there but also because I have one dad there that coached for four years and Jane's coach from last season there as well (her friend Savannah's dad). Plus I felt self conscious jogging down the sidelines because my voice isn't loud enough, so everyone gets a nice shot of ghetto booty. In the car on the way home Jane says to me, "Mom, I don't want to hurt your feelings but I think Tony knows more about soccer than you do. Don't worry though. Even though he teaches his kids more tricks I think our team has more fun. He just knows more but we try harder." Very funny. She was so sincere. Tony was the coach for the other team and also our next door neighbor. The one with the annoying dog. I wasn't too upset, okay not at all because they're from Puerto Rico. Soccer is much bigger there and we all know my athletic ability. I just thought Jane was too funny, trying to voice what she was thinking without hurting my feelings.

So since I re-injured my back last week I can't walk fast enough anymore to really call it exercize so the two girls that I walk with said they would do anything that I could do if we could figure something out. So...instead of going walking at 9:15 three nights a week we are going over to the pool at 8:15 and swimming laps. Tonight was our first night and it was quite a work out. I like it alot. Although I have to say you must eat dinner at some point before you go or you will do what I did. Walk in the door and snarf down anything on your counter that isn't moving. Well, tonight Mike babysat during the soccer game (Jane wasn't playing so he stayed home for just this game)so there was dried left over Mac and Cheese and Sadie's half eaten cupcake on the counter, stale and dried out as well. Nope, didn't matter, I think I countered all the good for the evening, but tomorrow is another day. Well Ellyn has had a great time spreading my load of whites all over the bed and ripping apart all the inserts from my magazine while I have been typing. I think I will now attempt to fold the clothes before bed or put them in the basket in my closet. Yes, that sounds better. I love you all. Leash, I need details. Chels, Geof. thinks you should be the best at this because all forwarded e-mails he gets from Aunt Jack come from you. Any computer activity seems pretty amazing to the LeAnne Bennett part of the fam. By the way, I don't know if I told you all but El and Brind are going to find out about using this. At least Brind is, I didn't get the e-mail from Ellynn yet. Was it sent Meags?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home