Sunday, May 29, 2005

ColoradoBennett

Howdy. Hey Brooke, we (Adam, Geof., Jessica, Sierra, Kaia, Kevin, Alicia, and Chloe) were all just sitting around talking about how you need to post your syrup recipe. Adam just can't stop raving about the deliciousness. Kaia is very very close to walking over to Jessica right now. Alicia just walked in with a beautiful bouquet of fire and ice roses that she grows in her very own yard. Their house is superdooper. We are currently camping out in Chloe's room wich is skillfully painted two delightful colors of pink. Adam has fired me from any house painting. I tried to go for an aquatic faux painting thing in our bathroom. The walls turned out ok and I was able to cover most mistakes with a fish stencil. But I really should have listened to Adam when he said to keep the ceiling white. I almost threw out my back trying to be Michelangelo and ended up doing 4 layers and none turned out right. The last layer was a green, trying to cover the mistakes I made with the blue and the combo of the two colors looks like brown seaweed. But what do I care, we now live downstairs and I have a new bathroom to express my artistic talent. Anyway, Utah has been a blast. The garage sales, staying with the Hatchs', crashing the other Hatchs' BBQ, swimming at Joan's, going to church with Geof. and having him introduce me as his sister because he thought every one would think it was weird that he and his sister-in-law were out of town together and at church alone, and now we are off to aunt Jack's. "Block" out, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home